Great day, great people, great sweets! Food Blooger's Bake Sale Holiday Edition.

20 bloggers, tons of sweets and one idea to support Calgary Meals on Wheels.

Last weekend at the Casel Marche Calgary Food Bloggers were selling home-made sweet goodies.

The founder of the event Vinnci also inivted POLKA girl. I had a chance to meet great people, exchange experiences and of course support Meals on Wheels.

We raised an unbelievable amount of $2,050.31!!!

It was one day of ingredients shopping and four days of baking for me. I made faworki, traditional Polish pastry, rugelach with pecans and appricots (my favourtie) and also mini apple orange and coconut pies and mini chcocolate rasberry muffins. I hope all of you who bought them really enjoyed them :) There were some people for whom faworki brought up their childhood memories. It was really great to hear.

I also had an occassion to get some tips on food photography from Rafal Wegiel. He taught me about the importance of light and my camera seetings.

So it was wonderful day!

I am really looking forward to the Bake Sale Spring Edition!



The night before the Bake Sale I was making faworki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...